Friday 4 January 2013

Hello!

After a break of a number of years, I have decided to dip my toe back into blogging and take the dust sheets off RobBlog!.
I first began a blog in 2005/6 when I was invited to take part in something set up locally, that saw the birth of RobBlog and allowed me to vent my spleen on issues affecting me then and there.
A lot has changed since then, the birth of Twitter and continued presence of Facebook technically and personally, I got married in August 2011 to the love of my life.
But I have always wanted to come to back to blogging and well, here I am. I can't promise entertainment or fun, it's just going to be blogs about issues in the news, sport, political arena or current affairs.
I may even throw in a few personal blogs from time to time about life as a local journalist and the challenges that brings.
For that is what I do for a living, I am the senior reporter for the Worcester Standard and the news editor of the Droitwich Standard. I am very proud to hold those positions and take great pride in my work.
Any views expressed here though are strictly my own and not those of my employers or the newspapers I work for, have to get that in just in case!
Thanks for reading if you have, I hope you come back sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment