Sunday 5 January 2014

Resolutions I intend to keep in 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Been rather quiet on here because of work and well, to be honest, I haven't had a lot to say recently.
 
But new year, new start and have a couple of resolutions I intend to keep in 2014. Firstly to be much much calmer, getting old now and all this getting worked up is not helping anyone!
 
Had a rather quiet and calm Christmas and feel rather wonderful for it so let's see if we can roll it into 2014 as a whole.
 
Secondly, I want to be a better person, rise above hate as John Cena says and just be a good son, husband, cousin and friend to everyone related to me or who knows me.
 
A lot has gone by in 2013, I intend to leave it there, we start afresh now and let's see what happens this year.
 
Whatever you have made for your resolutions, I hope you can keep them! Wherever you are and whatever you are doing, good luck, good health and every happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment